The Tolkien Society is an educational charity, literary society, and international fan club, devoted to promoting the life and works of J.R.R. Tolkien. Registering in England (charity no. 273809), the Society was founded in 1969 and received the blessing of Tolkien himself when he agreed to become the Society’s president; he remains the Society’s president to this day whilst his daughter, Priscilla, serves as our Vice-President. Although based in the U. K., the Society has hundreds of members in dozens of countries around the world who hold local events in their areas and who all receive the Society’s journals Amon Hen and Mallorn. What binds all members together is a shared passion for the works of J.R.R. Tolkien.
- LIEGE : la Bibliothèque des Chiroux ouvre une Artothèque (RTBF, 2014)
- Musée Tchantchès (Liège, BE)
- Athena, le magazine scientifique de la Région wallonne
- Association des écrivains belges de langue française
- Flaubert : revue critique et génétique
- Centre d’Action Laïque (Province de Liège, BE)
- INITIATIVE | quatremille.be
- Démocratie participative : votations ?
- La Société Littéraire de Liège
- L’encyclopédie de l’Agora